CUSTOM COLOR REPLACEMENT BLADES AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING STYLES:
- BAUER Lightspeed Edge (Trigger Quick Release)
- BAUER Lightspeed 2 (Nut and Bolt Attachment)
- BAUER Goalie Vertexx (Trigger Quick Release)
- CCM Speedblade XS (Dial Turn Quick Release)
- CCM Goalie Speedblade XS-G (Dial Turn Quick Release)
- CCM Speedblade +4.0 (Nut and Bolt Attachment)
- CCM EPRO / Prolite (Nut and Bolt Attachment)
- GRAF Cobra/Ultra/NT3000 (Nut and Bolt Attachment)
- TRUE Shift (Blue Quick Release)
- TRUE Goalie Shift-Attack (Blue Quick Release)
- TRUE / VH (Nut and Bolt Attachment)
- SLED (Razor, G-Force, Ballistic)
For the first time, you can customize your replacement skate blades! Pick the "Custom Color" finish and add any color to your replacement skate blades!
Custom Color Finish: This is a hardened coating on the blade that helps reduce friction and maximize surface strength. It also helps to enhance edge retention, keeping your freshly sharpened blades lasting longer. And these blades have an added perk: you can customize your color! Match your jersey, your socks, your laces, your stick tape, anything you'd like! These truly are the most unique replacement skate blades available.
Bladetech Hockey focuses on two attributes: innovation and quality. They are the first company to introduce “flexible” hockey blades that help increase performance with added health benefits.
This patented technology is known as the "Flex Force Advantage". Thanks to the unique blade design, the front portion of the Bladetech replacement skate blades flex up into the holder of your skates, stores the vertical energy, and then releases it when you extend your stride. This innovation will increase your acceleration and help you skate up to an average of 5% faster!
Not only do the Bladetech replacement skate blades increase your speed and acceleration, but they also help reduce lower body injuries. Thanks to the flex of the blade into the holder, it absorbs the large-impact forces while skating and reduces pressure on your ankles, knees, and hip joints. This will help you to be more efficient on the ice and allow you to play longer!
Bladetech replacement skate blades are made with the highest quality steel available, extending the length of time between sharpening by almost double.
*Note – customized blades cannot be returned, so ensure you are ordering the correct size and style. Production of custom blades takes 3-4 weeks, plus shipping time.
*Note - additional charge for more than 1 color.
*All blades are sold as a pair.
- BAUER LIGHTSPEED EDGE (TRIGGER): 9'-10'-11' Triple Blend (254 and lower)
- BAUER LIGHTSPEED EDGE (TRIGGER): 9'-11'-13' Triple Blend (263 and higher)
- BAUER GOALIE VERTEXX EDGE: 30'
- BAUER LIGHTSPEED 2: 9'
- CCM SPEEDBLADE XS (QUICK RELEASE): 9'-10'-11' Triple Blend
- CCM SPEEDBLADE +4.0: 9'
- CCM GOALIE XS-G: 30'
- CCM EPRO: 9'
- GRAF ULTRA/COBRA: 10'
- TRUE SHIFT: 9'-11'-13' Triple Blend
- TRUE Goalie Shift-Attack (Blue Quick Release): 30'
- TRUE (NUT & BOLT): 9'-10'-11' Triple Blend
Height: Player blades = 23mm; Goalie blades = 25mm
replacement skate blades best hockey skate blades steel runners
My son plays Elite and AAA and is on the ice approximately 200 times a year. Since he transitioned to Bladetech steel he raves about the improvements in comfort and performance!Eric S.
My 14 year old son (AAA) is really happy with the Black Diamond DLC Steel We previously had StepSteel but he noticed a difference in his straight line and cross over speed right away. He said transitions are smoother which increases confidence in his edges. I should have purchased these years ago.Eric W.
Awesome blades and great service I noticed my son being faster right away and doesn't seem to fatigue as fast. We had one pair for his first junior skates and we just had to go a size up and I ordered two more pairs for his new ones.Travis S.