Bladetech Hockey has finalized its first Ambassador Search competition. With over 1000 entries, it was not an easy task to choose who would represent Bladetech Hockey for the year 2021. The team has decided, and here are your 5 Bladetech Hockey Ambassador Search Winners for 2021!
Kasen Beitz has been a force on social media and represents many great hockey companies. We have seen his skills develop before our eyes and can’t wait to see what he does with the Bladetech brand.
Bladetech is proud to support hockey everywhere. Thananutch is from Thailand! One of his more memorable posts, shooting pucks in the alley near his house at self-made Bladetech Hockey targets was a great example of his amazing creativity. He also has silky smooth mitts!
Ramona has amazing content and is consistently improving her skills at the local ODR. Covid hasn’t stopped her from perfecting her handles and sweet saucer passes.
Jack specializes in creative shot making and handles on tiles in every setting. We can’t wait to see what this AAA player can do on the ice with new Bladetech steel!
Just like his name suggests, Jeriah is pure dangles! His outstanding posts doing things we honestly couldn’t even imagine, is a testament to his creativity and hours spent practicing his sweet skills.
Are you interested in representing Bladetech?
How to become a Bladetech Hockey Ambassador and join #TEAMBLADETECH
Join #TEAMBLADETECH with your own Bladetech blades
Use the promo code “Ambassador” to receive a discount on your Bladetech blades!
We have worked hard to create the best blades in the world. With 100s of NHL players, Referees and European Pros using Bladetech, you’re going to get the same benefit as the pros.
We take special notice of the most creative, funny and entertaining videos/pics that feature Bladetech Blades. As part of #TEAMBLADETECH, it pays to work hard and create amazing content!
Steps to get noticed by Bladetech Hockey and get reposted:
- Post a high-quality picture that can show the blades, but more importantly, shows you putting in work or being creative. The more you can include Bladetech blades in the post the better.
- Try to get the picture in uniform. A selfie with your blades is great, but we receive hundreds of those a day, so it’s tough to stand out. If you have a game pic like this, you will get re-posted.
- Tag @bladetechhockey and the hashtag #TEAMBLADETECH
Benefits of Being a Bladetech Hockey Ambassador:
- Daily reposts on our social media pages and features on our website – the more you post, the more we’ll share!
- Personalized 10% discount code for you to share with your teammates, family and friends
- A chance to be chosen for our monthly special player feature: “Bladetech Bios” and receive FREE apparel from Bladetech Hockey