• 100% ring-spun cotton pique
• 90% ring-spun cotton pique, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.3 oz/yd² (213.6 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk and quarter-turned fabric
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Double-needle bottom hem
• Three woodtone buttons on a clean-finished placket with a reinforced box
My son plays Elite and AAA and is on the ice approximately 200 times a year. Since he transitioned to Bladetech steel he raves about the improvements in comfort and performance!Eric S.
My 14 year old son (AAA) is really happy with the Black Diamond DLC Steel We previously had StepSteel but he noticed a difference in his straight line and cross over speed right away. He said transitions are smoother which increases confidence in his edges. I should have purchased these years ago.Eric W.
Awesome blades and great service I noticed my son being faster right away and doesn't seem to fatigue as fast. We had one pair for his first junior skates and we just had to go a size up and I ordered two more pairs for his new ones.Travis S.